How much does shipping cost?
Our shipping rates are based on the weight of the items in your order, plus a $1.50 USD handling fee. We ship all packages via USPS.
International customers are responsible for all duties, import taxes, and brokerage fees for their orders.
Why don't you offer free shipping?
We are a small nonprofit with limited resources, and cannot afford to cover shipping costs for merchandise orders. We charge customers what we pay for shipping, plus a small handling fee.
All donor thank-you gifts ship for free!
When will my order ship?
Merchandise orders will be processed and shipped within 2-3 business days. Donor goodies usually ship within 1-2 weeks of your donation.
You will be notified via email when your order ships, or if there are any unexpected delays.
When will my order arrive?
- We ship domestic packages via United States Postal Service Priority Mail and First-Class Mail.
- Orders shipped via Priority Mail should arrive with 1-3 business days of shipment.
- Orders shipped via First-Class Mail should arrive within 3-5 business days of shipment.
- We ship international packages via First-Class International Parcel.
- Overseas orders usually arrive with two weeks of shipment, though may take longer depending on the mail service in your country.