Donations to National Novel Writing Month are non-refundable. Merchandise, however, can be returned for a full refund. Due to the seasonal nature of our event, and our low inventory levels, we do not allow exchanges, but you can return what you have for a refund and order the correct item from our store while you wait for the return to be processed.
Please let us know within 30 days from the ship date if you wish to return an item you have purchased. Shipping charges will not be refunded except in cases of damaged merchandise, shipping errors, or other mistakes on our part.
Instructions for returns:
1. Send an email through our Contact page with the subject line: "Product Return Request."
2. In your email, please tell us the specific reason for your return.
3. If you are returning damaged or incorrectly shipped merchandise, please let us know if you would like a replacement or a refund.
4. Please include your original order number, which was included on the receipt emailed to you when you purchased the shirt.
5. We will email you with return instructions.
6. Print out this email and enclose it in your return package along with your invoice.
7. Send the package to:
National Novel Writing Month
3354 Adeline Street
Berkeley, CA 94703
8. Once your package is received by us, we will process your return and issue your refund.
If you are returning your item for any reason other than quality defects or incorrectly shipped merchandise, we are unable to cover your return shipping costs.